What are the major attractions in Loches?
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at Chateau de Loches. It's one attraction you'll find on many visitors' to-do lists. If you've still got space on your itinerary, Musee Lansyer and Collegiale de St-Ours will keep you busy, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Loches?
Make sure you have a full tank of gas, because Véretz is worth a detour. Located 18 miles from Loches, it's home to some terrific attractions, such as Tours Cathedral and the Parc des Expositions de Tours. Nothing says living it up like a road trip does, so why not extend your journey to Savigny-en-Veron? It's 4 miles away and also has a few worthwhile sights, such as Chateau de Montsoreau and Fontevaud Abbey.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Loches?
Below are our top recommendations to find the best price on a rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your social security number, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the hottest prices for your chosen location;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup locations to make sure you're bagging the hottest offer in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not written in stone, try getting a better deal by changing the days in your search;
- Nobody likes being charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book now and secure your ideal ride.