What are the major attractions in Ljungby?
Near the city center, the Museum of Legends is one sight you might like to put on your to-do list. If you still have some space on that schedule, the Ljungby Art Museum and the Ljungbergmuseet will keep you occupied, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ljungby?
Okay. So you want to take your new wheels for a spin? How about a day trip out to Diö? Roll down the windows and enjoy the wind in your hair on your way there. It's only 18 miles away. Among your first few stops here ought to be IKEA Museum, the Carl Von Linne Museum and the Almhult Golf Club. Bor is another great option. It's 20 miles away and has a range of interesting things to do. You'd be nuts to skip the Bruno Mathsson Center, the Vandalorum and the Aaminne Ironworks Museum.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ljungby?
Here's our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your passport number, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the best prices for your chosen location;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're bagging the best possible price around;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the best prices;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes companies reward you for prepaying — keep an eye open for these great deals;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some great savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.