What are the major attractions in Livingston?
If your trip to Livingston is all sorted out but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Adventure awaits around every corner here. A few of the top attractions in the area are Livingston Mall, Imagine That! Children's Museum and Turtle Back Zoo. Leave enough space on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Livingston?
If you've ticked off all the major sights in Livingston, there's plenty more to explore in the vicinity. Slide back behind the wheel and embark on a new adventure in Jersey City. This great day-trip destination offers some fascinating attractions, such as Colgate Clock.
Where are the best convention centers near Livingston?
Rental cars are a great option for traveling professionals. If your visit to Livingston is mostly for business-related purposes, you should know where all the business and convention centers are located. These are some of the top suggestions:
- Meadowlands Exposition Center (16 miles away).
- Cedar Lake (19 miles away).
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Livingston?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Our clever filter tool is going to become your new BFF. Measure up the cheapest discounts from all over the web quickly and easily;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and be informed immediately when prices become cheaper for your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best rates;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some places reward you big time for prepaying — keep a lookout for these money-saving offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!
What kind of rental car should I get for Livingston?
With your very own set of wheels, Livingston is your oyster. People make their way to this captivating city for many reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the ideal car for each of them. The number one priority for families is space (and legroom). Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to a 12-passenger van. Travelers on a budget usually go for the affordability of our smaller rentals, such as an economy or a mini. If you'd like to make an impressive entrance in Livingston, check out our special category for a ride that'll make any car lover wobbly at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Livingston?
For some, owning a high-end vehicle is the stuff that dreams are made of. But renting the car of your dreams is certainly within your grasp! Experience the thrill of cruising down the highway in a swish convertible, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe all you're after is a set of wheels to bring you safely from point A to point B. Extravagant or economical? Either way, there's a rental car to suit your style in Livingston.