Car rentals in Lefkada: All you need to know
A Lefkada car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You can explore all the sights, and even see what the rest of the region has to offer. We've gathered the most popular questions about renting a car in Lefkada. Find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
Where can I find a great deal on a rental car in Lefkada?
We always try to get you the best price. But, there are ways to get an even lower price on your next rental. You can:
- Read through the mileage policy to prevent any surprises
- Book your rental as far ahead of time as you can
- Avoid airport pick-ups or drop-offs if possible; they normally are pricier
- Compare weekly and daily rates; you may save more with a longer rental
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have outlets in Lefkada?
From global names like Hertz and Enterprise to budget-friendly brands like Dollar and Thrifty, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Scan through the reviews to help you figure out which is best for you.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Lefkada?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this city means you're bound to find an automobile that suits your needs. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Lefkada?
Generally, the age limit for renting a car in Lefkada is 21—the same as it is across most of the country. If you are under 25, you might also need to pay a surcharge. Be sure to read over the rental agreement to determine any additional fees is before you book your car.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Lefkada?
Almost all countries require the driver to have insurance. You may be able to pay for temporary insurance through the rental car company.Many credit card issuers (Discover, American Express, Visa, and MasterCard) will provide some coverage. But there may be limitations, such as not covering larger vehicles such as trucks or SUVs. Be sure to call and find out what kind of coverage is offered before you travel to Lefkada.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will need to find a gas station close to your car rental supplier
What fuel policy should I get?
Many suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out winner. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with. .
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited miles is a great choice if you plan to do a little sightseeing or visit several business associates all over Lefkada. You can drive wherever you want and not incur additional charges. Go over your rental agreement to find out if there are any limitations.
Before you leave the lot
Make sure you go over a few things before you leave the car rental lot. You should take time to:
- Inspect your vehicle and make sure there is no dents or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Inspect the trunk to see if the spare is properly inflated and the necessary tools to change it are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Get comfortable operating the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are navigating a new region
Book your Lefkada rental car today
Know that you can depend on a perfect vehicle that will result in more money to spare when you reserve your car rental with CarRentals.com. Book today to cash in on cheap deals on your ideal Lefkada rental car. See you on the road.