What are the major attractions in Landau in der Pfalz?
If your trip to Landau in der Pfalz is all organized but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Wondering what other sights deserve a place on your busy travel schedule? Many travelers also find time to see Burgruine Madenburg and Villa Ludwigshoehe.
What are the best road trip destinations near Landau in der Pfalz?
Time to get those wheels spinning and journey out to Speyer. Just 16 miles away, a day trip here will be a breeze. Stop in at Maximilianstrasse and Old Gate to start uncovering the story of the region. Then top off your trip by visiting Speyer Cathedral.
Where are the best convention centers near Landau in der Pfalz?
If you're in town to attend a conference, you'll find Karlsruhe Convention Center located 19 miles away. During the break, head to a nearby café to grab a bite — socializing and networking can be exhausting.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Landau in der Pfalz?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- Keep checking your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best prices;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for another full day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for paying upfront — watch out for these great deals;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.
What kind of rental car should I get for Landau in der Pfalz?
Having your own car in Landau in der Pfalz will give you more freedom to go wherever you want at your own pace. Maybe you just can't wait to leave town, explore the country laneways, and go where the wind blows. If that's the case, grab the keys to one of our mid-size or full-size SUVs and explore the rolling hills in the area. If you'd rather experience city life, something small is a good idea. Dashing around busy streets and traffic will be a whole lot easier in a compact or economy car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Landau in der Pfalz?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes finding the right car important. If you're about to embark on an epic road trip around Landau in der Pfalz, a comfortable SUV could be the perfect solution. If you'd like the best possible price and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is a wise pick. All you have to do is work out what'll suit you best, throw your bags in the trunk, and rack up those miles.