What are the major attractions in Ladysmith?
The Ladysmith Siege Museum attracts a great many travelers like yourself. If you've still got some room on your travel schedule, be sure to squeeze in Murchison Mall as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ladysmith?
The best part about having your own car is that you can go anywhere, anytime. Make the most of your freedom by discovering all there is on offer in Estcourt. After all, it's only 35 miles away. Moor Park Nature Reserve, the Fort Durnford Museum and St Matthews Church alone justify the drive out here. Don't skip Giant's Castle Game Reserve either! Just 45 miles away, it also boasts plenty to do. Champagne Castle, Falcon Ridge Bird of Prey Centre and Cathkin Peak are non-negotiable stops.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ladysmith?
We've rounded up the best ways to help you keep more money in your purse:
- Our handy filter tool will soon become your new best buddy. Scan all of the cheapest deals, from all over the web, quick as a flash;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices fall for your destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not yet confirmed, try scoring a better price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your purse. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- Finally, yet importantly, lock in your booking as soon as you can to bag a mountain of savings!