What are the major attractions in Kuressaare?
Adventure is just around the bend at Kuresaare Castle. It's one sight you'll find on many travelers' must-do lists. The Saare Golf Course and Trahter Veski are also nearby and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Kuressaare?
If you're searching for a day-trip destination, we've got a couple of ideas. Sitting 16 miles away, Valjala is definitely worth the drive. Koljala Manor ought to be at the top of your to-do list here. Saint Martin's Church and Valjala Hill Fort are excellent attractions too. Don't skip Lümanda either! Just 17 miles away, it also offers plenty to see and do. Viidumae Ecological Reserve, St. Michael's Church and Harilaid are compulsory stops.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kuressaare?
Here are some of our top recommendations if you want to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Look into as many different deals as you can (we make that job a walk in the park!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert service and immediately find out when prices get lower for your destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're bagging the best deal around;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the best deal;
- Nobody likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Some car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so be sure to look out for these penny-pinching offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to score some great savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.