What are the major attractions in Kokstad?
If your trip to Kokstad is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing quite like exploring new places. While you're in the area, East Griqualand Museum and Kokstad Golf Club should definitely be among them. Another attraction to stop by is Mount Currie Nature Reserve.
What are the best road trip destinations near Kokstad?
If you're after day-trip inspiration, we've got some ideas. Located 59 miles away, Margate is worth the drive. Margate Beach should be toward the top of your list here. Uvongo Beach and Ramsgate Beach are must-see attractions too. Ixopo is another popular destination. It's 50 miles away and has an array of fascinating things to do. Ixopo Mall, Ixopo Mosque and Christ the King Hospital are just the start.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kokstad?
Below you'll find our top suggestions if you want to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Our convenient filter feature is going to become your new best friend. Scan the biggest deals from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert and be informed immediately when prices become cheaper for your destination;
- Look at the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and surrounding area. A quick cab ride to a nearby car rental center may result in some generous savings;
- You can often save a bundle if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for a full extra day;
- Sometimes rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so make sure you keep an eye out for these kinds of offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to score some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Kokstad?
Sure, you can explore Kokstad without renting a car. But with so much to check out here, having one would definitely make your stay more enjoyable. If you want to get out of town and into the countryside, choose a car with some power. A mid-size or full-size SUV will take you to the area's tablelands in roomy style. Rather spend most of your escape right in the city? A mini or compact car is the way to go. Maneuvering around busy streets and squeezing into tiny parking spots will be a snap with one of these.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Kokstad?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're planning an unforgettable road trip around Kokstad, a safe and sturdy SUV could be the perfect solution. If you're hoping for the best possible deal and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is a clever pick. All you have to do is decide what'll suit you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and clock up those miles.