What are the major attractions in Jefferson City?
If your trip to Jefferson City is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Not far from the city center, Cole County Historical Society is one spot you might like to consider adding to your to-do list. If you still have some space on your itinerary, The Missouri Governor´s Mansion and Supreme Court of Missouri will keep you occupied, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Jefferson City?
You'll want to check out nearby Columbia. What's 28 miles when you have your very own car? The journey there is half the fun! Shelter Gardens, Daniel Boone Regional Library and Museum of Anthropology alone justify the drive out here. The locals are also likely to point you toward Rolla, 50 miles away. If you only see one thing here, make sure it's Missouri University of Science and Technology. (But we'd also highly recommend Fall Creek Rock Shop and Allgood-Bailey Stadium.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Jefferson City?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions if you want to score the best price on a car rental:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport and surrounding area. A brief cab drive to a neighboring rental car facility might reward you with some generous savings;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, play around with your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes rental companies offer big incentives to pay upfront, so be sure to look out for these money-saving deals;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Jefferson City?
With your own wheels, Jefferson City is yours to enjoy. People flock to this city for a host of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the ideal car for each of them. A key priority for large families is space. Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to an SUV. Those traveling on a budget usually opt for the great mileage and affordability of our smaller vehicles, such as a mini or an economy. If you're eager to make a grand entrance in Jefferson City, browse our special category for a ride that'll make any car fan go wobbly at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Jefferson City?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to rental cars in Jefferson City. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. Which will it be this time?