What are the major attractions in Hoogeveen?
If your trip to Hoogeveen is all locked in but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a helping hand.
It's a good idea to have a plan before you set foot in a new destination. Two other sights to squeeze into your schedule are Martensplek Golf and Dwingelderveld.
What are the best road trip destinations near Hoogeveen?
Time to hit the open road and venture out to Emmen. Just 19 miles away, a road trip here will be a breeze. Stop by Emmen Centrum Beeldende Kunst and Wildlands Adventure Zoo Emmen to start uncovering the story of the region. Then continue your trip by visiting ATLAS Theater.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hoogeveen?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Our clever filter tool will soon become your new best buddy. Browse the biggest discounts from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Before you get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best prices;
- Nobody likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll score some of the best deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to secure some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Hoogeveen?
Hoogeveen is major. You could chill out for a week or two in this place and still not see it all. If you want to take in as much as possible in this busy metropolis, a rental car is a must. Keep in mind that driving in the city usually comes with tight streets and limited parking spaces. But don't stress — a small ride like a compact will make this a lot easier to navigate. If you're eager to leave the city behind you and check out some of the shingle seashores that Hoogeveen is well known for, you may prefer a rental car with more room to move. A mid-size or full-size SUV will make that longer drive comfortable.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Hoogeveen?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Hoogeveen. From sporty models with all the mod cons to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride of course depends on your budget and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than an engine and four wheels. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?