What are the major attractions in Hemer?
Mountain biking is quite popular with locals and travelers in the North Rhine-Westphalia region. If you'd like more outdoor pastimes, try hiking as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Hemer?
Located 4 miles from Hemer, Wiesdorf is a favorite stop on most people's road-trip itineraries. Visit here to access Cologne Cathedral and the Romano-Germanic Museum, two top attractions to circle on your map. Get set to clock up those miles, because Duesseldorf City Hall and the Museum Kunstpalast are also a rewarding road trip. You'll find these popular attractions in Duesseldorf, 45 miles away.
Where are the best convention centers near Hemer?
Situated 12 miles from Hemer, Stadthalle Hagen is a fabulous place to go for a business conference. After an exhausting day of mingling and networking, you'll be able to slide into your rental car and drive out to a nearby café or go for a relaxing spin around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hemer?
Here's our top tips on how to hit the road with some savings in your wallet:
- Research as many different deals as possible (we make that chore as easy as pie!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport outlet locations to be sure you're getting the absolute best bargain in town;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, modify your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for another full day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and enjoy some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and lock in your dream ride.