What are the major attractions in Estremoz?
Adventure is just around the corner at Torre das Tres Coroas. It's one sight you'll usually find on many visitors' to-do lists. The JoAo Portugal Ramos and Castelo da Rainha Santa Isabel are also close by and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Estremoz?
Don't just travel from point A to point B. Get more out of your rental car by making a detour to Badajoz. Situated 35 miles from Estremoz, it's home to popular attractions like La Giralda and Badajoz Fortress. Badajoz Old Town, 35 miles away, is another destination that's worth the journey. Don't forget to take a look at Badajoz Cathedral and Plaza Alta, two must-see attractions in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Estremoz?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Our nifty filter feature will soon be your new best friend. Compare the hottest deals, from all of the top rental car companies, with just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your passport number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the hottest bargains for your selected location;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and enjoy some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and lock in your ideal set of wheels.