What are the major attractions in Davos?
Adventure is just around the corner at the Kirchner Museum. It's one attraction you'll find on many travelers' to-do lists. If you've still got space on that itinerary, Parsenn Ski Resort and Lake Davos will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Davos?
Looking for more destinations to explore? Then put a few more miles on that rental car and venture 6 miles to Parlasco. Villa Carlotta is among the cool attractions to put on your itinerary. The Villa Melzi is another well-liked stop.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Davos?
Below are our top suggestions if you're looking to find the cheapest possible car rental:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your phone number, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the unbeatable bargains for your selected location;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and surrounding area. A short cab trip to a neighboring car rental outlet might score you significant savings;
- If your vacation dates are not set in stone, see if you can get a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your dream ride.