What are the major attractions in Chorzow?
There'll never be a dull moment on this vacation! You'll need to wake up early if you're planning to check out all the fascinating sights this place has to offer. Cathedral of Christ the King and Kosciuszko Park are must-sees. The Silesian Museum and the Drapacz Chmur can't be missed either.
Close to the city center, Silesia City Center is one sight to consider putting on your to-do list. The Silesian Zoological Garden and the Katowice International Fair are also a stone's throw away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Chorzow?
Are you curious about what else is near you? Venture a little outside of Chorzow and you'll bump into world-class attractions. About 16 miles away in Bierun, the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum lures the masses year-round. Why not plan a visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best convention centers near Chorzow?
If you have some serious business to see to in Chorzow, there's a high chance you'll be spending lots of time in a convention center. If that's the case, you might like to know about some of the ones that have hotels and restaurants nearby:
- FairExpo Convention Center (2 miles away).
- International Conference Center Katowice (4 miles away).
- Media Sp. z o.o. Conference Centre (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Chorzow?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Investigate as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that job as easy as pie!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're bagging the hottest deal around;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel plans, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the best rates;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- Last but not least, lock in your booking as soon as possible to bag a load of savings!