What are the major attractions in Charles Town?
If your trip to Charles Town is all locked in but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at Jefferson County Courthouse. It's one attraction you'll usually find on travelers' must-do lists. Old Opera House and Charles Town Library are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Charles Town?
If you're on the hunt for things to see and do around Charles Town, you certainly won't be let down! Berkeley Springs, just 31 miles away, has some notable attractions that'll keep you on the go. Looking for an excuse to go and have a look? Ice House and Atasia Spa should do. If you need any more convincing, also think about Museum of the Berkeley Springs.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Charles Town?
Here are some of our top tips if you want to score the best deal on a car rental:
- Use our clever filter tool to help steer you toward the cheapest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the best prices for your chosen location;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're bagging the best deal around;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not yet confirmed, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for a full extra day;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, pay right away and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are confirmed. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.
What kind of rental car should I get for Charles Town?
With your very own rental car, Charles Town is all yours to explore. People flock to this city for many reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the ideal car for each of them. The biggest priority for families is space (and legroom). Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a 12-passenger van. Budget travelers enjoy the fuel-efficiency of our smaller rentals, such as a mini or compact car. If you're hoping to turn some heads in Charles Town, you could even cast an eye over our special category for a vehicle that will make any car enthusiast wobbly at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Charles Town?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a huge variety of luxurious rental vehicles on offer in Charles Town. What you opt for is largely dependent on how much you want to spend and what you're hoping to do. Specialty vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not pick an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a flashy mid-sized sedan? On the other hand, if you're just after a set of wheels to zip around town in as economically as possible, you're better off choosing an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).