What are the major attractions in Bruehl?
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at Phantasialand. It's one attraction you'll find on most visitors' must-do lists. Augustusburg Castle and Falkenlust Castle are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bruehl?
Make sure you have enough gas in the tank, because Duesseldorf is worth making a detour for. Situated 3 miles from Bruehl, it offers some fantastic attractions, such as Duesseldorf City Hall and the Museum Kunstpalast. Get set to clock up those miles, because the Abteiberg Museum and Rheydt Castle are also worth a road trip. You'll discover these fine sights in Moenchengladbach, 3 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bruehl?
Here are our top suggestions if you're looking to bag the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Use our convenient filter tool to point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the hottest deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are not set in concrete, try getting a better deal by switching up the days in your search;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these deals;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are locked in. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!