What are the major attractions in Braila?
Snowboarding is very popular with the locals in the Wallachia region. If you're seeking more outdoor pastimes, try skiing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Braila?
Okay. So you want to test out these new wheels of yours? How about venturing out on a day trip to Tulcea? Roll down the windows and enjoy the wind in your hair on your way there. It's just 45 miles away. Once you've stretched your legs and had a bite to eat, it'll be time to explore the area. We recommend starting off with the Tulcea Museum of History and Archaeology, St. Nicolae Cathedral and the Independence Monument. Situated 45 miles away, Focsani is another popular destination. If you find yourself here, make sure you get to Promenada Mall, Robert Schuman Park and Unirii Museum.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Braila?
Here's a rundown of the best ways to help you keep more money in your purse:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email and stay up to date when prices get lower for your destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the best possible price around;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the best deals! Book now to score some impressive savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.