What are the major attractions in Boppard?
Not far from the heart of the city, Mittelrhein Klettersteig is one sight to consider putting on your must-see list. Roemer-Kastell "Bodobrica" and Carmelite Church are also nearby and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Boppard?
Located 5 miles from Boppard, Nieder-Eschbach is a favorite stop on most people's road-trip itineraries. Head here to access the Museum of Modern Art and the Stock Exchange, two exceptional attractions to circle on your map. Frankfurt, 5 miles away, is another road-trip destination that's worth the trek. Be sure to visit the Roemer and the Palmengarten, two top-notch attractions in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Boppard?
Here are our best tips and tricks to help you save on a car rental:
- Our convenient filter feature will soon be your new best friend. Check out the biggest bargains, from all of the top car rental companies, quick as a flash;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your phone number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the hottest bargains for your selected location;
- Research is the key to getting the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, adjust your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be charged for a whole extra day;
- Some rental companies offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so make sure you keep an eye out for these money-saving deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are locked in. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.