What are the major attractions in Arnstadt?
Not far from the heart of the city, the Mon Plaisir is one sight to consider putting on your to-do list. Bach Church and Bach's House are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Arnstadt?
More adventure is right around the corner, so buckle up! Travel 6 miles down the road and check out Bamberg Cathedral and Old Palace. You'll find these well-known attractions in Breitenguessbach. Semberg is another road-trip destination to consider. It's located just 6 miles away. If you make the trip here, nearby sights such as New Residence and Michaelsberg Monastery should be top of your itinerary.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Arnstadt?
Here are some of our top suggestions if you're looking to grab the cheapest possible car rental:
- Our handy filter tool is going to become your new BFF. Measure up the hottest bargains, from all of the top companies, quick as lightning;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately find out when prices get lower for your location;
- Peruse the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab journey to a close-by car rental office may result in some generous savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- See if you can keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so be sure to watch out for these penny-pinching deals;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!