What are the major attractions in Andoy?
The wider Nordland region offers some top-shelf snowboarding and skiing. So why not jump in a car, breathe in some fresh air and get up close to nature?
What are the best road trip destinations near Andoy?
Okay. So you want to see what your new ride can do? How about going on a day trip to Harstad? Roll down those windows and let the wind rustle your hair on your way there. It's only 25 miles away. After you've stretched your legs and gotten a bite to eat, it'll be time to soak up the sights. We recommend getting started with Adolfkanonen, the Trondenes Historical Centre and Trondenes Church. Sitting 6 miles away, Narvik is another popular option. If you find yourself here, make sure you get to Fagernesfjellet, the Red Cross War Memorial Museum and Narvikfjellet.
Where are the best beaches near Andoy?
Drop the window and breathe in the fresh, salty sea air as you head towards Bleik Beach. 12 miles from Andoy, it's an awesome place to go for a quiet day out by the ocean.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Andoy?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Our clever filter tool will soon become your new best friend. Scan all of the hottest bargains, from all of the top companies, quickly and easily;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and stay up to date when prices get lower for your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, adjust your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are set. You'll get the biggest selection early on.