What are the major attractions in Aberdare?
Near the city center, Aberdare Park is one sight you might like to add to your must-see list. Aberdare Swimming Pool and the Aberdare Golf Club are also not far away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Aberdare?
Visit Aberdare for its wonderful style and character. That said, you also have world-renowned attractions right on your doorstep! About 5 miles away in Bath, the Roman Baths attracts the crowds all year round. Why not head there and see what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Aberdare?
Drop the window and inhale the cool, salty sea air as you drive towards Aberavon Beach. 19 miles from Aberdare, it's a fantastic place to go for a quiet day out by the water.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Aberdare?
We've compiled the best ways to help you save more money:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your phone number, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the hottest bargains for your selected destination;
- Before you get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're bagging the best deal around;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're after;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Last of all, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as you can to grab a mountain of savings!