What are the major attractions in Weymouth?
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at Sea Life Park. It's one sight you'll find on many visitors' to-do lists. If you've still got room on your schedule, Weymouth Beach and Portland Castle will keep you on the go, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Weymouth?
Seen all the major attractions in Weymouth? Don't pack away your comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find famous attractions a little further out. Travelers from all over the world head to the Roman Baths. You can reach it from Bath, 55 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Weymouth?
Nothing says vacation like jumping in the car and heading to the coast. Weymouth has some stunning beaches nearby, so grab your favorite book (and a kite if there's a breeze) and take a jaunt to one of these popular options:
- Chesil Beach (4 miles away).
- Church Ope Cove (5 miles away).
- Lulworth Cove Beach (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Weymouth?
We've pulled together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your purse:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to make sure you're scoring the hottest deal in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, try getting a better deal by modifying the days in your search;
- Nobody enjoys being slapped with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- If you're hoping to save a few dollars, pay right away and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and secure your dream ride.