What are the major attractions in Wakkanai?
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at Wakkanai Park. It's one attraction you'll find on many travelers' must-do lists. Hokumon Shrine and Wakkanai Noshappu Aquarium are also a stone's throw away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Wakkanai?
If you're trying to find things to do around Wakkanai, you certainly aren't going to come up short! Rishifuji, just 25 miles away, has some terrific attractions which are guaranteed to keep you occupied. Want an excuse to go check it out? Rishiri-Rebun-Sarobetsu National Park and Mount Pon ought to do. If you need any more convincing, also think about Yuhigaoka Observatory.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Wakkanai?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Our handy filter feature will be your new bestie. Browse all of the hottest deals, from all of the top rental car companies, with just a few clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what great deals will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Check the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab drive to a neighboring car rental facility may mean significant savings;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an entire extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep a lookout for these kinds of offers;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some excellent savings, on top of your perfect set of wheels.