What are the major attractions in Waiblingen?
Snowboarding is quite popular with people in the Baden-Wuerttemberg region. If you're after more outdoor adventures, try skiing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Waiblingen?
Ticked off all the major attractions in Waiblingen? You don't have to hang up those comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find famous attractions a short road trip away. Heidelberg Castle needs no introduction. Located about 4 miles away in Mauer, make sure you organize your travel calendar to include this unmissable attraction.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Waiblingen?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following these tips:
- Research as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that task a pushover!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your phone number, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the hottest deals for your chosen destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're receiving the best price in town;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, alter your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Sometimes car rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so make sure you watch out for these kinds of deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are set. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.