What are the major attractions in Vaduz?
Not far from the city center, the Liechtenstein National Museum is one sight you might like to put on your must-see list. If you still have space on your travel itinerary, the Liechtenstein Art Museum and Vaduz Castle will keep you occupied, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Vaduz?
Don't just drive from point A to B. Get the most out of your rental car by making a pit stop at Greifensee. Situated 4 miles from Vaduz, it features excellent attractions like Shopping Center Glatt and the Zoo Zurich. Canton of Zurich, 45 miles away, is another destination that's worth the drive. Don't forget to visit the Swiss National Museum and Fraumuenster, two top-notch sights in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vaduz?
We've compiled all the tricks of the trade to help you save on a car rental:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in just a couple of clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your full personal details, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the best bargains for your chosen destination;
- Research is the key to getting the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation plans, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're after;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and bag some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your dream set of wheels.