What are the major attractions in Teruel?
Close to the city center, the Dinopolis Museum is one sight you might like to add to your to-do list. Teruel Cathedral and Torre de El Salvador are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Teruel?
If you have a little spare time and you don't mind traveling 16 miles, check out Albarracin. This vibrant destination has a ton of things to keep you busy. Among your first few stops here ought to be Julianeta House, the Albarracin Toy Museum and Albarracin Cathedral. Don't miss Cabra de Mora either! Just 16 miles away, it also boasts plenty to check out. Collegiate Church of Santa Maria, Mora de Rubielos Castle and the El Castillejo Municipal Golf Course are non-negotiable stops.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Teruel?
Here's our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Look into as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that chore a walk in the park!);
- Register for our Price Drop Alert and immediately discover when prices get lower for your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, alter your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep your eyes peeled for these kinds of deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal ride.