What are the major attractions in Talavera de la Reina?
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at the Ruiz de Luna Ceramic Museum. It's one sight you'll find on most visitors' to-do lists. If you still have some space on your itinerary, Roman Bridge and Santa Maria la Mayor Parish will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Talavera de la Reina?
Eager for a little more adventure? Then keep on cruising to Toledo, just 45 miles from Talavera de la Reina. There are plenty more interesting things to see and do here, including Alcazar and Toledo Cathedral. Nothing screams fun like a road trip, so why not keep on driving to Las Nieves? It's 5 miles away and also has a few appealing sights, such as the Synagogue of Saint Mary the White and San Juan de los Reyes Monastery.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Talavera de la Reina?
Here's a rundown of the best ways to help you save on a rental car:
- Use our handy filter feature to help steer you in the direction of the hottest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Check out the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport and surrounding area. A short cab ride to a close-by car rental office could mean some significant savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in stone, try scoring a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- See if you can keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental;
- Finally, yet importantly, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to score yourself a load of savings!