What are the major attractions in Stresa?
If your trip to Stresa is all booked but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
If anyone asks why you're heading here, just show them a few pictures of Borromeo Plaza and Isola Bella Botanical Garden. These terrific attractions guarantee you'll have a memorable trip.
Close to the center, Villa Ducale is one sight you might like to put on your must-see list. Congressi Palace and Villa Pallavicino Park are also a stone's throw away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Stresa?
You don't need to limit your adventuring to just Stresa. Novara is 31 miles away and features a cool range of nearby things to see and do, such as Broletto. Basilica of San Gaudenzio is also a popular attraction.
Where are the best beaches near Stresa?
Nothing says vacation like jumping in the car and cruising to the seaside. Stresa has some gorgeous beaches nearby, so grab something to read (and a kite if it's windy) and head to one of these idyllic options:
- Arolo Beach (4 miles away).
- Nautica Beach (8 miles away).
- Pirolino Beach (11 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Stresa?
If you have some important business to see to in Stresa, chances are you'll be spending a lot of time at a convention center. If that's the case, you might want to hear about some of the ones that have cafés and restaurants nearby:
- Congressi Palace (0.2 miles away).
- Villa Rusconi-Clerici (2 miles away).
- Villa Bossi (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Stresa?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these top tips:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Check your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Nobody enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- If you're looking to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay in advance and drive away with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Last but not least, lock in your booking as soon as you possibly can to score yourself a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Stresa?
No other mode of transportation can offer you freedom and flexibility like your own set of wheels. No matter the reason for your jaunt to Stresa, CarRentals.com has an impressive range of vehicles for you to choose from. Taking a city break with your partner? Get cozy by renting a convertible. A pleasure to drive and a snap to park, you'll love sitting alongside each other in one of these cute rides. A van is a great choice for big families. There's plenty of space for everyone and you can go wherever you want, when you want. If you're on a work trip, a premium car will get you from one meeting to the next in comfort and style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Stresa?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Stresa. From SUVs with trunk space galore to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?