What are the major attractions in Stockton-on-Tees?
Close to the center, the Middlesbrough Theatre is one sight to consider putting on your to-do list. The Dorman Museum and Albert Park are also not far away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Stockton-on-Tees?
Visit Stockton-on-Tees for its unique character and style. That being said, you've also got iconic sights just a day trip away! About 3 miles away in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Quayside attracts the crowds year-round. Why not plan a visit and see what all the fuss is about?
How can I get a cheap car rental in Stockton-on-Tees?
We've pulled together a list of the best ways to help you save on a car rental:
- Use our convenient filter feature to help steer you towards the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will drive straight into your inbox;
- Weigh up the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its vicinity. A quick cab journey to a neighboring car rental facility might score you some impressive savings;
- If your vacation dates are not yet confirmed, try scoring a better price by changing the days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for a full extra day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your purse. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- Last of all, secure your wheels as soon as you can to score yourself a load of savings!