What are the major attractions in St. Paul's Bay?
Take in the best of what this place has to offer by adding St. Paul's Cathedral and Golden Sands Beach to your schedule. If you've got some extra time, have a look at Mellieha Bay and the Catacombs of St. Paul and St. Agatha's Crypt too.
Not far from the city center, Mediterraneo Marine Park is one attraction you might like to add to your must-see list. Bugibba Square and Mellieha Church are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near St. Paul's Bay?
Okay. So you want to see what your new ride can do? How about taking a short trip out to Casa Benarifi? Roll down those windows and enjoy the wind in your hair on your journey there. It's only 6 miles away. After you've stretched your legs and had something to eat, it'll be time to see the sights. We suggest starting your journey with Cabrera Tower, Coast Wagon Beach and Sampieri Beach. Locals will also probably point you towards Pozzallo, 6 miles away. If you only see one thing here, let it be Santa Maria di Focallo Beach. (But we'd also highly recommend Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata and Vini di Olindo Giuseppe.)
Where are the best beaches near St. Paul's Bay?
Nothing screams vacation like jumping in the car, blasting some tunes and driving to the seaside. St. Paul's Bay has some stunning beaches nearby, so grab a book (and a kite if there's a breeze) and take a jaunt to one of these beautiful options:
- Golden Sands Beach (4 miles away).
- Armier Bay Beach (4 miles away).
- St George's Beach (5 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near St. Paul's Bay?
If you're attending a work conference in St. Paul's Bay, you might want to follow up with your new connections over dinner. Luckily, these convention centers offer some great restaurants and cafés close by:
- Popeye Village Malta (4 miles away).
- Mediterranean Conference Centre (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in St. Paul's Bay?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these tips:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Browse the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab trip to a neighboring rental car office might score you substantial savings;
- If your vacation dates are not set in concrete, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for another full day;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay right away and score some of the best rates around;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!