What are the major attractions in St. Paul's Bay?
If your trip to St. Paul's Bay is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Explore the best that this city has to offer by adding Mellieha Bay and Golden Sands Beach to your travel itinerary. If you've got an extra day up your sleeve, take a look at St. Paul's Cathedral and Catacombs of St. Paul and St. Agatha's Crypt too.
Not far from the heart of the city, Church of St Paul's Bonfire is one attraction you might like to put on your must-see list. If you still have some room on your travel schedule, Wignacourt Tower and Scubatech Diving Centre will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near St. Paul's Bay?
During your time here, you might also like to swing by Bugibba. Around 0.2 miles away, there's lots to keep you occupied.
Where are the best beaches near St. Paul's Bay?
St. Paul's Bay has some stunning coastal areas, and there's no better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what precious treasures you can find peppered along the shoreline of one of these awesome beaches:
- Golden Sands Beach (4 miles away).
- Armier Bay Beach (4 miles away).
- St George's Beach (5 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near St. Paul's Bay?
Making your way to St. Paul's Bay for business-related reasons? After a long day of mingling and socializing, you might find your stomach shouting out for food. Thankfully, these convention and business centers are close to some terrific restaurants and cafés:
- Popeye Village (4 miles away).
- Mediterranean Conference Centre (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in St. Paul's Bay?
Below you'll find our top recommendations to grab the cheapest possible rental car:
- Our convenient filter feature is going to become your new best buddy. Size up the hottest discounts from all of the top companies with just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all of the best offers for your location;
- Scan the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A short cab ride to a close-by car rental center may mean substantial savings;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, change your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you may be charged an extra day;
- Sometimes car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so be sure to keep your eyes open for these kinds of offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for St. Paul's Bay?
Rent a car and get around St. Paul's Bay at your own pace. Want to venture out into some nearby natural areas? Go with an SUV. This vehicle is perfect for those craving adventure in the great outdoors. Just want to get from A to B and traveling with just a few bags? If you're not planning on driving for long distances, a fuel-efficient mini is a great option.
Should I get a luxury rental car in St. Paul's Bay?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in St. Paul's Bay. From luxury models to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and where you plan to go. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need more than a bargain, no-frills type model. The choice is yours.