What are the major attractions in Santa Pola?
Near the city center, Santa Pola Food Market is one attraction to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have some room on your itinerary, Castillo Fortaleza and Pola Amusement Park will keep you on the go, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Santa Pola?
Checked out all the sights in Santa Pola? If you have a day or so spare, there's more on offer a little further down the road. Climb back into the driver's seat and embark on a new adventure in San Juan de Alicante. This appealing day-trip destination features some fascinating attractions, such as Castle of Santa Barbara.
Where are the best beaches near Santa Pola?
Fill up with gas, jump behind the wheel and get ready to feel the sea breeze on your face. Santa Pola is home to some awesome stretches of coastline, such as:
- Carabassi Beach (4 miles away).
- Arenales Beach (5 miles away).
- Guardamar Beach (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Santa Pola?
Here you'll find our top recommendations to find the cheapest possible rental car:
- Our clever filter tool will soon become your new bestie. Size up all of the hottest deals, from all of the top rental car companies, quick as lightning;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert service and immediately discover when prices fall for your location;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the hottest rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for prepaying — keep an eye open for these money-saving deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book now and lock in your ideal ride.