What are the major attractions in Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
If your trip to Santa Cruz de Tenerife is all sorted out but your itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at San Francisco de Asis Parish. It's one sight you'll usually find on travelers' to-do lists. If you still have some room on your travel itinerary, Museo de Belle Artes and Municipal Museum of Fine Arts will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
If you're looking for some day-trip inspiration, Puerto de la Cruz, 19 miles away, is a great place to start. There are plenty of things to keep you occupied in the area, such as Loro Park. Santiago del Teide is another popular destination to punch into your GPS app. About 37 miles away, some of its most visited attractions include Los Gigantes Beach.
Where are the best beaches near Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
Nothing says vacation like hopping in the car, blasting some tunes and driving to the seaside. Santa Cruz de Tenerife has some fantastic beaches nearby, so bring along a book (and a kite if the wind's up) and take a day trip to one of these well-known options:
- Teresitas Beach (5 miles away).
- Benijo Beach (8 miles away).
- Playa de Fabián (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
Here are our top suggestions if you want to bag the best deal on a car rental:
- Use our amazing filter tool to help steer you toward the cheapest car rental rates in town — and then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the best deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- Try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a full extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are locked in. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
For some, owning a prestige vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting your dream ride is far easier than you think! Picture yourself cruising the open roads in a fancy sports car, even if it's only for a little while. Or perhaps all you're after is a reliable set of wheels to get you safely from point A to point B. Affordable or flashy? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.