What are the major attractions in Santa Cruz de la Palma?
If your trip to Santa Cruz de la Palma is all organized but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing quite as exciting as exploring new places. While you're in the area, Maroparque Zoo and Insular Museum should be among them. Another attraction to see is Santa Cruz de la Palma Harbour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Santa Cruz de la Palma?
If you're looking for a day-trip destination, we've got a couple of tips. Located 56 miles away, San Sebastian de la Gomera is worth getting in the car for. La Cueva Beach, San Sebastian de la Gomera Harbour and La Gomera Archaeological Museum alone make the drive out worth it. Don't miss Valle Gran Rey either! Just 50 miles away, CSI Events Tenerife, Charco del Conde and Ingles Beach are must-sees here.
Where are the best beaches near Santa Cruz de la Palma?
There's nothing nicer than rolling down the car window and feeling the cool salty sea air on your skin while you're driving along the seaside. Pack some treats and spend a day soaking up the sun at one of the lovely beaches near Santa Cruz de la Palma. Popular options include:
- Nogales Beach (5 miles away).
- Fajana Pools (9 miles away).
- Tazacorte Beach (10 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Santa Cruz de la Palma?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email and immediately find out when prices fall for your desired location;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to ensure you're scoring the best possible bargain in town;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, alter your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some places reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these money-saving deals;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. The early bird catches the worm!
Should I get a luxury rental car in Santa Cruz de la Palma?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Santa Cruz de la Palma. From luxury models to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need anything more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. Which will it be this time?