What are the major attractions in Ricadi?
If your trip to Ricadi is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at Torre Marrana. It's one sight you'll find on travelers' must-do lists. Formicoli Beach and Grotticelle Beach are also a stone's throw away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ricadi?
You don't need to limit your adventures to just Ricadi. Reggio Calabria is 37 miles away and features a cool range of close-by attractions, such as National Archaeological Museum of Reggio Calabria. Afterwards, point your wheels in the direction of Aragonese Castle.
Where are the best beaches near Ricadi?
There's nothing quite as nice as winding down the car window and feeling the cool sea breeze in your hair while you're cruising along the seaside. Pack a picnic and spend some time checking out one of the fantastic beaches near Ricadi. Top options include:
- Scalèa Beach (2 miles away).
- Riaci Beach (2 miles away).
- Baia di Riaci (2 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ricadi?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately discover when prices fall for your destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're scoring the best deal in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best prices;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you may be charged a full extra day;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay right away, so be sure to keep a lookout for these money-saving deals;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to score some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Ricadi?
With your own ride, Ricadi is yours to experience. People travel to this captivating city for a variety of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the perfect car for each of them. A key priority for families is space. Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a 12-passenger van. Those on a budget usually prefer the fuel-efficiency of our smaller rentals, such as a compact car or mini. If you're eager to make heads turn in Ricadi, you could even check out our special category for a ride that'll make any car lover dizzy with excitement.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ricadi?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Ricadi. From sporty models with all the mod cons to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what you intend to do. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than four wheels and a gas pedal.