What are the major attractions in Redditch?
Adventure is just around the bend at the Abbey Golf and Country Club. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most travelers' to-do lists. The Palace Theatre and the Forge Mill Needle Museum and Bordesley Abbey are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Redditch?
Don't just journey from A to B. Get the most out of that car by making a detour to Upper Quinton. Located 16 miles from Redditch, it features terrific attractions like the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Swan Theatre. Get set to rack up those miles, because Warwick Castle and the Shakespeare Monument are also worth a road trip. You'll find these fine sights in Warwick, 16 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Redditch?
Here are our top suggestions if you're looking to bag the best price on a car rental:
- Our hard-working filter feature will soon be your new BFF. Size up the biggest deals, from all of the top companies, quickly and easily;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and be in the know when prices get lower for your location;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- No one enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Keep more cash in your purse. You'll score some of the best deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Last but not least, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as you can to grab a mountain of savings!