What are the major attractions in Puertollano?
Nothing tops a couple of insider tips when it comes to sights and attractions. Book a rental car via CarRentals.com, ask the locals what's good and then step on the gas!
What are the best road trip destinations near Puertollano?
Want to see what's going on in nearby Ciudad Real? What's 25 miles when you've got your own rental car? Anyway, the journey is half the fun! After you've stretched those legs and had something to eat, it'll be time to see the sights. We suggest starting with San Pedro Church, the Puerta de Toledo and the Ciudad Real Museum. Almagro is another wonderful option. It's 25 miles away and has an array of fun things to see and do. You'd be nuts to skip the Corral de las Comedias, the National Theatre Museum and Municipal Museum of Lace and Blonda.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Puertollano?
We've compiled all the tricks of the trade to help you save on a rental car:
- Our terrific filter feature will soon be your new best buddy. Scan the biggest bargains, from all over the web, quick as a flash;
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If your dates are not written in stone, try scoring a better price by choosing different days in your search;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Oftentimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these kinds of deals;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are set. You'll get the biggest selection early on.