What are the major attractions in Prenzlau?
Trek out into the wider Mecklenburg - West Pomerania region and get closer to nature with a few pastimes like mountain biking. If you'd like more, don't miss your chance to try mountain climbing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Prenzlau?
Wondering what else is near you? Head a little outside of Prenzlau and you'll come across a few landmark sights. Cathedral Basilica of St. James the Apostle is worth a day trip. You'll find it in Doluje, 25 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Prenzlau?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these tips:
- Our terrific filter feature is going to become your new bestie. Size up all of the cheapest deals, from all over the web, with just a few clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices get lower for your destination;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its vicinity. A short cab drive to a close-by car rental outlet might score you big savings;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be charged a whole extra day;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay as soon as you book, so make sure you look out for these kinds of deals;
- Finally, yet importantly, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to score a mountain of savings!