What are the major attractions in Port Gentil?
Venture into the wider region and reconnect with nature with some activities like shore fishing. If you'd like more, don't miss your chance to try wildlife watching as well.
Where are the best beaches near Port Gentil?
There's nothing quite as lovely as being beside the sea in the early evening. Take a drive to Sogara Beach and catch the sun's rays shining on the water before it sinks into the horizon. You'll find this gorgeous beach 2 miles from Port Gentil.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Port Gentil?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our top tips:
- Investigate as many different deals as you can (we make that job a pushover!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what great deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Before you get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, alter your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for a full extra day;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and score some of the thriftiest rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are set. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!