What are the major attractions in Paso Canoas?
The wider area offers some outstanding mountain biking and hiking. Why don't you jump in a car, fill your lungs with clean, fresh air and spend some time in nature?
What are the best road trip destinations near Paso Canoas?
If you've got a spare day or two and you don't mind traveling 16 miles, go and explore Agua Buena. This place offers up a ton of things to keep you busy. Among your first few stops here ought to be the Wilson Botanical Garden, Dante Alighieri Cultural Center and San Vito Park. Volcan is another tried-and-tested option. It's 18 miles away and has an array of fun things to see and do. You'd be nuts to skip the Arte Cruz Volcán, Sitio Barriles Museum and Barriles.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Paso Canoas?
Here are our top suggestions to find the best deal on a car rental:
- Use our nifty filter feature to help steer you in the direction of the hottest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to make sure you're scoring the absolute best deal around;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be around the same time (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for a full extra day;
- Some car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so make sure you keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching deals;
- And lastly, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to bag yourself a mountain of savings!