What are the major attractions in Paso Canoas?
If your trip to Paso Canoas is all booked but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Venture into the wider area and get close to nature with a few activities like scuba diving. If you're looking for more, try your hand at zip-lining as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Paso Canoas?
We know you can't wait to see what your new ride can do. How about heading out on a day trip to Golfito? Just 22 miles away, roll down the windows and enjoy the wind in your hair on the way there. Refugio Nacional de Fauna Silvestre Golfito, Golfito National Wildlife Refuge and Playa Cacao alone make the drive out worthwhile. Don't forget about Drake Bay either! Just 56 miles away, Drake Bay Beach, San Josecito Beach and Drake Bay Hiking Trailhead are non-negotiable stops here.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Paso Canoas?
Here's a round-up of our top tips if you're looking to bag the best deal on a car rental:
- Use our amazing filter tool to help point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Check both airport and non-airport outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best rates;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an entire extra day;
- Some places reward you big time for prepaying — keep an eye open for these money-saving offers;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Paso Canoas?
Get prepared for your upcoming adventure in Paso Canoas. Which car you choose depends on the type of vacation you're planning. If you're traveling by yourself, why not go for something smaller, like a compact or mini? They're cheap to run and a cinch to park. If you're traveling with a few friends, book an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more legroom and space for baggage.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Paso Canoas?
For some people, owning a luxury vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting the car of your dreams is easier than you think! Picture yourself cruising down the highway in a swanky convertible, even if it's only for a short while. Or maybe all you're after is a dependable set of wheels to get you quickly and safely from point A to point B. Affordable or flashy? Either way, there's a rental car to suit your style in Paso Canoas.