What are the major attractions in Palau?
If your trip to Palau is all sorted out but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
If your friends ask why you're heading here, just show them some pictures of Bear's Rock and Maddalena Archipelago National Park. These fantastic attractions will make sure you have a memorable trip.
Not too far from the city center, La Sciumara Beach is one attraction you might like to put on your to-do list. Palau Ethnographic Museum and Palau Tourism Office are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Palau?
There's no need to spend every waking moment in Palau when there's a great big world out there to explore! Only 56 miles away, Porto Torres will keep you busy with top-notch attractions like Cathedral of San Gavino. Balai Beach is also a popular stop.
Where are the best beaches near Palau?
Palau is home to some glorious seaside areas, and what better way to explore them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what interesting shells and treasures you can find sprinkled on the shore at one of these top beaches:
- Talmone Beach (2 miles away).
- Porto Pollo Beach (2 miles away).
- Delle Dune (3 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Palau?
Below we've listed our top tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- Use our nifty filter tool to steer you toward the cheapest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best deals for your chosen location;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to ensure you're receiving the cheapest bargain in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best deal;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and zoom off with some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to score some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Palau?
Whether you're getting away on your own or with the family, CarRentals.com will help you find the best wheels for your Palau trip. A mini is a great option if you're planning to spend most of your time in the city center. Thrifty and with great mileage, they'll take you from point A to B quickly and easily. If you're eager to make a splash, choose a ride from our special category. You're sure to find something that'll spark some envious glances. Got the little ones with you? A roomy full-size car should tick all the boxes.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Palau?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to embark on an epic road trip around Palau, a safe and sturdy SUV could be the ideal solution. If you're looking for a fantastic bargain and plan on staying mostly in the city, a versatile compact is a wise pick. All you have to do is decide what'll suit you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and start clocking up those miles.