What are the major attractions in Palau?
Bear's Rock and Maddalena Archipelago National Park are some cool attractions that all serious sightseers should make time to swing by. Organize your route and enjoy exploring each one.
Close to the center, Porto Pollo Beach is one attraction you might like to add to your must-see list. If you still have space on that schedule, Talmone Beach and La Sciumara Beach will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Palau?
Don't just journey from A to B. Get more out of your car rental by making a pit stop at Vetricella. Situated 45 miles from Palau, it features terrific attractions like Propiano Beach and Filitosa Corsican Prehistoric Site. If you're still in the mood for some sightseeing, punch Cargeghe into your GPS. This intriguing destination also features a few worthwhile sights like Basilica of the Holy Trinity of Saccargia and St. Nicholas Cathedral, and it's only 5 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Palau?
There's nothing quite as nice as rolling down the car window and feeling the fresh, salty air on your face while you're driving along the seaside. Pack a picnic and spend some time relaxing at one of the fantastic beaches near Palau. Popular options include:
- Talmone Beach (2 miles away).
- Porto Pollo Beach (2 miles away).
- Barca Bruciata Beach (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Palau?
Here are all the tricks of the trade to help you save:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert service and be in the know when prices get lower for your next vacation destination;
- Browse the deals at all rental locations, including the airport and surrounding area. A quick cab ride to a close-by car rental center could mean substantial savings;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you want;
- Nobody likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid paying for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay in advance, so be sure to keep a lookout for these money-saving deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to secure some impressive savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.