What are the major attractions in Ostuni?
Adventure is just around the corner at Ostuni Cathedral. It's one sight you'll usually find on most visitors' must-do lists. If you still have some room on your itinerary, the Quarry Amphitheatre San Giovanni and the Museum of Preclassical Civilizations of Southern Murgia Hills will keep you occupied, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ostuni?
Ostuni has some awesome sights, but there's even more to see in the surrounding area. How does a big-name attraction sound to you? The Museo Archeologico Provinciale Francesco Ribezzo is worth a visit. It's located in Brindisi, 2 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Ostuni?
If you're visiting Ostuni with the little ones, a fun day beside the sea is a wonderful way of keeping them engaged. Load up the car with some buckets, spades and beachballs, and head out to one of these stunning beaches:
- Rosa Marina Beach (5 miles away).
- Torre Canne Beach (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ostuni?
Here are our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Our terrific filter tool is going to be your new BFF. Scan the hottest bargains, from all of the top car rental companies, quick as lightning;
- Keep checking your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport office locations to be sure you're bagging the absolute best price around;
- If your vacation dates are not set in stone, try scoring a better price by choosing different days in your search;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and get some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your ideal ride.