What are the major attractions in Oranienburg?
The Sachsenhausen Memorial and Museum lures plenty of travelers like yourself. If you have some space on your schedule, try to squeeze in TURM ErlebnisCity Oranienburg too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Oranienburg?
Dig out your bucket list, because it's about to get that tiny bit longer. Once you've marked off the sights in Oranienburg, you'll find an iconic attraction not too far away. About 18 miles away in Berlin, the Brandenburg Gate attracts the crowds year-round. Why not visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
How can I get a cheap car rental in Oranienburg?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your social security number, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the hottest bargains for your location;
- Before you get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're scoring the cheapest deal around;
- If your dates are flexible, see if you can get a lower price by changing the days in your search;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a full extra day;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer big incentives to pay right away, so be sure to watch out for these money-saving offers;
- Last but not least, secure your booking as soon as possible to score a truckload of savings!