What are the major attractions in Nan?
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at the Wat Phra That Chae Haeng. It's one attraction you'll usually find on many travelers' to-do lists. The Nan National Museum and the Wat Phumin are also not far away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Nan?
Want to check out nearby Pua? What's 3 miles when you have a set of wheels? Anyway, the road trip is half the fun! After you've stretched those legs and had something to eat, it'll be time to explore the area. We recommend getting started with the Wat Prang Temple, Pua Municipal Market and the Wat Phra That Beng Sakat. Chiang Kham is another tried-and-tested option. It's 55 miles away and offers heaps of interesting things to see and do. Make sure you don't miss 1 Years Chiang Kham Health Garden, the Wat Nantaram and Wat Sanmuengma.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Nan?
We've put together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- Our convenient filter feature will be your new best friend. Compare the hottest deals, from all of the top companies, with just a few clicks;
- Keep checking your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its surrounds. A short cab journey to a neighboring car rental outlet might result in big savings;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, change your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you may be charged an entire extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and drive away with some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some great savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.