What are the major attractions in Nakhon Si Thammarat?
Close to the center, the Wat Phra Mahathat Woramahawihaan is one spot you might like to add to your must-see list. Somdet Phra Sinagarindra 84 Park and the Shadow Puppets are also a stone's throw away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Nakhon Si Thammarat?
Checked out all the highlights in Nakhon Si Thammarat? If you have time up your sleeve, there's more to discover in the surrounding area. Kathun is just 35 miles away. Travelers who make their way here typically have Tai Rom Yen National Park on their to-do lists.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Nakhon Si Thammarat?
Here are some of our top recommendations if you want to grab the best price on a rental car:
- Our hard-working filter tool will soon be your new best friend. Check out all of the hottest deals, from all of the top rental car companies, quick as a flash;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hottest deals cruising around your location;
- Before you get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the cheapest deal around;
- If your dates are not written in stone, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days in your search;
- No one enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some places reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these money-saving deals;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some impressive savings, on top of your perfect set of wheels.