What are the major attractions in Miyakojima?
Close to the city center, Sunayama Beach is one sight to consider putting on your to-do list. Painagama Beach and the Hirara Tropical Botanical Garden are also close by and worth a detour.
Where are the best beaches near Miyakojima?
Nothing screams vacation like jumping in the car, putting on some tunes and driving to the seaside. Miyakojima has some awesome beaches nearby, so grab something to read (and a kite if the wind's blowing) and take a day trip to one of these well-known options:
- Painagama Beach (2 miles away).
- Sunayama Beach (2 miles away).
- Maebama Beach (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Miyakojima?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Use our nifty filter tool to help point you in the direction of the hottest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert service and stay up to date when prices fall for your destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, alter your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your hire car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an entire extra day;
- Sometimes car rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so be sure to keep a lookout for these money-saving deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and lock in your dream ride.