What are the major attractions in Middlesbrough?
Not too far from the city center, the Middlesbrough Theatre is one spot to consider adding to your must-see list. If you've still got room on your schedule, the Dorman Museum and the Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Middlesbrough?
Seen all the major attractions in Middlesbrough? There's no need to hang up those walking shoes just yet. You'll find some famous sights just a little further out. Newcastle-upon-Tyne is 3 miles away and the home of Quayside. It's worth making a day trip out of.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Middlesbrough?
Here's our recommendations on how to hit the road with extra cash in your pocket:
- Look into as many different offers as you can (we make that chore simple as ABC!);
- By entering only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the unbeatable bargains for your chosen destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport office locations to make sure you're receiving the cheapest price in town;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book now and lock in your dream set of wheels.