What are the major attractions in Marburg?
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at St. Elizabeth Church. It's one sight you'll find on most visitors' to-do lists. Landgrafenschloss and the Alte Universitat are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Marburg?
Don't just journey from A to B. Get the most out of your rental car by making a pit stop at Nieder-Eschbach. Just 4 miles from Marburg, it offers popular attractions like the Museum of Modern Art and the Stock Exchange. Nothing says living it up like a road trip does, so why not extend your journey to Rote Warte? It's 5 miles away and also features a few excellent sights, such as the Roemer and Frankfurt Cathedral.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Marburg?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these top tips:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your phone number, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the best bargains for your chosen destination;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- You can often save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Nobody enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid paying for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so make sure you watch out for these money-saving deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal set of wheels.