What are the major attractions in Marburg?
If your trip to Marburg is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at Alte Universitat. It's one sight you'll find on most visitors' to-do lists. Marburger Kunstverein and Universitätsmuseum für Bildende Kunst are also a stone's throw away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Marburg?
Don't just stop at Marburg. Now you've got your own ride, the whole region is yours for the taking. With notable attractions such as Bad Homburg Castle and Russian Orthodox Church, Bad Homburg v.d. Hoehe should be on your to-do list. It's only 40 miles away. Eager to keep exploring? Bad Orb should be next on your list. It's home to Bad Orb Golf Club and Toskana Therme Bad Orb and is 50 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Marburg?
We've pulled together a list of our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Compare as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that task as easy as pie!);
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport office locations to be sure you're getting the absolute best deal in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, see if you can get a better price by choosing different days in your search;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a full extra day;
- Sometimes rental companies offer discounts if you pay right away, so look out for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book now and lock in your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Marburg?
Some travelers find ducking in and out of traffic in big cities a bit challenging. But in a small car like a compact or economy, those bustling Marburg streets will be a walk in the park. Rather spend your days exploring the surrounding rivers? Browse our wide range of mid-size and full-size SUVs. With loads of room and more power under the hood, these larger rides will make that road trip even more unforgettable. Ticking off all the experiences and attractions that Marburg is famous for has never been easier with your own wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Marburg?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a huge range of both luxury and economy rental vehicles on offer in Marburg. What you end up going with will depend on what you're willing to spend and the activities you've got planned. Prestige vehicles are all about mod cons and comfort. If you're splashing out, why not go for a high-end SUV, or perhaps a stylish mid-sized sedan? Otherwise, if you're just after something to get you from A to B at the cheapest price possible, you're better off going with a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).