How can I get a cheap car rental in Lisboa Region?
We've rounded up our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your purse:
- Research as many different deals as possible (we make that job completely painless!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your social security number, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the hottest prices for your chosen location;
- Look at the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A short cab journey to a nearby car rental facility might result in big savings;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel schedule, browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you want;
- If possible, try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you could be charged a whole extra day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep a lookout for these kinds of deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book now and secure your dream ride.