What are the major attractions in Lichfield?
Adventure is right around the corner at Wall Roman Site. It's one sight you'll usually find on most travelers' must-do lists. Erasmus Darwin House and the Lichfield Heritage Centre are also not far away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Lichfield?
Make sure you have plenty of gas in the tank, because Dorridge is worth making a detour for. Situated 2 miles from Lichfield, it offers up some wonderful attractions, such as the Sarehole Mill and National Exhibition Centre. If you're still in the mood for some sightseeing, punch Swithland into your GPS. This delightful destination also offers some cool sights like the Jewry Wall and the New Walk Museum, and it's only 25 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Lichfield?
Here are our top suggestions to score the best price on a rental car:
- Use our clever filter feature to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates in town — and then compare the prices;
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Peruse the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A quick cab trip to a nearby car rental office might result in some significant savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, alter your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay immediately, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these money-saving deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The early bird gets the worm!