What are the major attractions in Javea?
If your trip to Javea is all organized but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Not far from the city center, Arenal Beach is one attraction you might like to put on your to-do list. Javea Beach and Javea Players Theater are also not far away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Javea?
Make sure you have enough gas in the tank, because there are a few good reasons to go exploring beyond Javea. They include Plaza del Ayuntamiento in Valencia — a well-known road-trip destination just 56 miles away. When you've ticked that off your list, point your rental car toward Silk Exchange.
Where are the best beaches near Javea?
No matter what the weather's like, you'll be able to visit the incredible beaches near Javea from behind the wheel of your rental car. As you cruise along, keep your eyes open for seagulls gliding over these dazzling stretches of coastline:
- La Granadella Beach (3 miles away).
- Cala dels Testos (4 miles away).
- Cala del Moraig (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Javea?
Here's a rundown of our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Our hard-working filter feature will soon be your new best buddy. Check out the hottest deals from all of the top companies as quick as a flash;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all of the best discounts for your chosen destination;
- Research is the key to getting the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- You can often save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep a lookout for these deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Javea?
Sure, you can do Javea without a rental car. But with so much to check out here, having one would definitely make your stay more enjoyable. If you plan to head out of town and into Mother Nature, consider a rental car with a bit of power. A larger car like an SUV will get you to the area's rivers in comfort and style. Planning to spend most of your escape near the bright lights of the city? A smaller car like a compact or mini is a wise choice. Maneuvering around busy streets and squeezing into tight parking spots will be a piece of cake with one of these.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Javea?
For some, owning a luxury vehicle is the stuff of fairy tales. But renting your dream ride is far more achievable than you might think! Imagine the feeling of cruising around town in a swanky sports car, even if it's only for a little while. Or perhaps all you want is a set of wheels to get you from A to B. Affordable or flashy? Either way, there's a rental car to suit your style in Javea.